With access to the SRDS platform, your students and patrons can conduct media research for successful marketing and advertising campaigns.
The SRDS online planning platform makes it easy for agencies and advertisers to connect with the media brands that fit their objectives. Top U.S. ad agencies use SRDS for their media campaigns, searching among 125,000+ media properties, categorized by media type, market, and geography.
SRDS is an essential tool for students learning how to build marketing campaigns. Students can use SRDS to find the latest data across various evolving media channels including print, digital, tv, radio, and out-of-home.
With SRDS, your students and patrons will:
- Gain access to traditional, digital, and local media, as well as the contact and rate information for thousands of media properties:
- Television: Network, Cable, Spot, Syndicated, and Advanced TV
- Radio: Network, National Spot, Local
- Magazines: Consumer and B2B
- Newspapers: National, Daily, Community
- Out-of-Home: Billboards, Wallscapes, Posters
- Digital: 22,000+ Websites, Influencer Data
- Search by market, lifestyle, and demographic to find target consumers with Claritas 360.
- Enjoy the convenience of IP access.