Out Of Home Advertising
Media Planning for Out-of-Home Advertising
The SRDS Out of Home Advertising Source™ gives you comprehensive planning data on over 2,200 U.S. place-based and traditional outdoor out-of-home media.
Plan smarter out-of-home advertising campaigns with tools from SRDS.
Increase your out-of-home planning efficiency and make informed ad-buying decisions.
- Identify out-of-home opportunities in both large and unfamiliar markets across all 210 designated TV markets.
- Discover options across 25 categories from Aerial to Vehicle Wraps.
- Save time using enhanced search, filter, and sort options.
- Identify DMA markets by zip code, county, city, and state.
- Tap into county-defined maps and demographic profiles.
- Easily build consideration sets and export data to reports.
- Quickly activate your plans by connecting with advertising contacts.
Make informed OOH media buying decisions with all the data points you need to compile a plan.
- Designated Market
- County and city of license
- Owner and affiliated stations
- Contact information and RFI email addresses
- GM, sales, promo, programming, billing, and traffic personnel
- Traffic specs
- Many listings include video media kits, research, and audience profiles, positioning statements, featured marketing opportunities, and logos.
Bring Your Skills to the Next Level with SRDS Academy
Master the art of media planning with this self-paced online learning program that includes expert instruction, course exam, and certification. This subscription add-on is great for new media planners or those new to local media. Follow along with media planners through realistic scenarios to see how they answer their client’s challenges using the SRDS database.
Stay In Touch