Find Comprehensive And Current Podcast Data In One Convenient Online Database.
With over 1,000 listings to explore, you have easy access to hundreds of contacts and social media handles to help make your media planning and buying journey more efficient. Help narrow your search results to target your audience demographic by genre, subgenre, episode length, listeners per episode, and even exclude podcasts that contain explicit language.
why SRDS Podcast Data?
- Access to the Top 100 Podcast across 20 of the most popular genres.
- Reliable and verified data.
- Contact information for general inquiries, sales, producers, and podcasts hosts.
- Including e-mails, websites, and social media.
- Filter results to reach your target demographic:
- Genre and Subgenre
- Average Listeners per Episode
- Average Episode Length
- Exclude Explicit Podcasts
- General podcast information, such as: Profile Description, Genre, Hosts, Website, Release Frequency, Average Episode Length, Language, and more!
Data Points For Podcasts Listings
- Release frequency
- Social Media handles
- Estimated listeners per episode
Podcast Advertising Growth Potential
Nielsen: podcasts boom during Covid, radio audiences remain strong
From a July 2022 article in The Media Leader: “Alongside radio’s continued pre-eminence for reach, podcasting has risen to become one of the most popular audio mediums since the beginning of the pandemic. Half (51%) of daily podcast listeners began listening to podcasts in just the past two years, and audiences report listening to more podcasts more frequently.”
Among podcast genres, comedy and news attract the largest audiences (28.3 million and 26.8 million, respectively). Other genres, such as true crime and music have seen tremendous growth. True crime podcasts have increased listenership by 66% since November of 2019 to 21.5 million; music podcast listeners have more than doubled (109%) to 18.6 million in the same timeframe.
Nielsen states that as audiences return to pre-pandemic routines, “the audio landscape has never had more potential for advertisers.”
Increasing audience uptake is also driving demand for advertising, especially given that a recent study by Acast found that 64% of listeners paid full attention to podcasts, compared to 49% for music streamers and 44% for radio listeners.
Let’s get planning! Our team looks forward to discussing your digital media planning and podcast advertising needs. Contact us today to get started.
Stay In Touch