Radio Advertising Data
SRDS Radio Advertising Source™
The SRDS Radio Media Advertising Source™ gives you comprehensive media planning data for more than 10,000 U.S. AM/FM commercial radio stations, owners, networks, and rep firms.
Plan Smarter Radio Advertising Campaigns
Increase your media planning efficiency and make informed local ad-buying decisions.
- Identify radio stations in both large and unfamiliar markets across 260+ metro survey areas
- Save time using enhanced search, filter, and sort options, including format and primary demo
- Identify MSA markets by zip code, county, city, and state
- Tap into county-defined maps and SQAD quarterly cost-per-point (CPP) estimates
- Easily build consideration sets and export data to reports
- Quickly activate your plans by connecting with advertising contacts
Make informed decisions with all the data points you need to compile a plan.
- Metro and Non-Metro Market
- Call letters and slogans
- County and city of license
- Primary and Secondary audiences
- Owner and affiliated stations
- Contact information and RFI email addresses
- GM, sales, promo, programming, billing and traffic personnel
Bring Your Skills to the Next Level with SRDS Academy
Master the art of media planning with this self-paced online learning program that includes expert instruction, course exam, and certification. This subscription add-on is great for new media planners or those new to local media. Follow along with media planners through realistic scenarios to see how they answer their client’s challenges using the SRDS database.
Stay In Touch