Updated and Effective August 3, 2020
Your privacy is important to us. Adwanted Group is responsible for processing data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016. For more information about Adwanted Group, please consult our legal notice.
The use of this site and/or the completion of any forms for access to The Company’s resources implies express and unreserved consent by the user to the processing of their personal data under the conditions set out herein, with users having the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
To access The Company’s resources and services, users provide personally identifiable information such their name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone-number. When a registered user connects to the site, their IP address is also recorded.
The data collected by The Company when using the site is processed in order to allow access to the resources on the site, identify users, improve services and commercial operations, and to distribute editorial content.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect the following types of personal information (“Personal Information”) from and about users of our site. We collect this Personal Information in two ways:
- Information you give us. This includes Personal Information such as your name, email address, job function, job title, mailing address, telephone number or credit card. Should you contact us, we reserve the right to keep records and copies of any correspondence.
- Information we get from your use of The Company’s website. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Details collected automatically from the site, including IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the users in order to gather broad information about which companies/subscribers visit our site, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of provenance, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the visitor, the various time details about the path followed within the site with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the operating system.
The Company uses the Personal Information collected through our online services as follows:
- To contact or reply to users regarding their orders, inquiries and subscriptions.
- To send users information regarding The Company’s products and services.
- To provide users with notices about their account and/or subscription.
- To contact users for feedback and surveys.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and The Company (e.g., billing and collection).
- To notify you about changes to our site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To calculate traffic indicators and analytics based on aggregated traffic data for internal use, aiming at improving the ergonomics and fluidity of navigation within our website.
- To provide current and prospective SRDS advertisers with aggregate reports of usage of SRDS databases, categories or markets, and samplings of companies that subscribe to and use SRDS databases, categories and markets. In certain instances reports may be provided that identify a subscribing company by name.
Except as provided herein, The Company does not sell, rent, or otherwise make Personal Information commercially available to third parties without express consent from the user.
The Company may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy to the subsidiaries and affiliates of AdWanted Group.
Additionally, we may disclose your Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of The Company if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of The Company, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
The Company only uses the Personal Information collected from its users for its own purposes. However, the Personal Information collected may be transmitted to service providers that The Company may call upon in order to optimize the site and services, including, but not limited to, the hosting of the site in shared server infrastructures, or for the use of technical solutions for the distribution of content. Furthermore, The Company may use Personal Information for its own business purposes to expand and improve business development within The Company. Where applicable, Personal Information concerning users may be accessible to the service provider, within the strict framework of the service provided.
The Company, as a subsidiary of AdWanted Group, undertakes that its service providers and subcontractors located in the European Union comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and will not make any use of the Personal Information other than to perform the necessary technical services.
You have the choice to configure your web browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, and notify you when a cookie is issued. You may also periodically flush cookies from your browser by adjusting your preferences. In this case, you may still use our services, but it may interfere with some of its functionality.
- Site Usage. Cookies help us to recognize your browser as a previous visitor and to record the preferences you set during your previous visit to the site. For example, we may save your login information so that you do not have to log in each time you visit the site.
- Social Networks. Cookies allow us to check if you are connected to third party services (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google+).
- Targeting. Cookies allow us to enhance our business development by targeting (e.g., email) users who browse our site.
- Audience Measurement. Cookies allow us to track statistical data on site traffic (i.e., the use made of the Site by users and to improve the Site’s services) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content, features, advertising and other communications.
- Content Sharing. Cookies allow us to manage the publication of content and to publish forms. You will be asked to consent to the submission of forms for the collection of your Personal Information.
The security of your information is important to us. The Company undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of the data collected. In particular, The Company undertakes to:
- Not use Personal Information for purposes other than those specified herein;
- Not disclose the Personal Information to third parties whether private or public, natural or legal persons, with the exception of the above-mentioned service providers;
- Inform users of any breach or security flaw that has direct or indirect consequences on the data and/or that could accidentally lead to the unauthorized disclosure or access to data.
We have established administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access to the information we collect. However, no security measure is 100% impenetrable and we cannot guarantee against all potential security breaches. Moreover, the transmission of information over the internet is not inherently secure, and we are not responsible for the transmission of information over networks that we do not control. Your use of our site demonstrates your assumption of these risks.
Only those personnel who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your Personal Information.
When our visitors explicitly provide us with their contact information to download a resource or request to be contacted, we collect Personal Information. The Personal Information collected by The Company will be kept for as long as necessary to complete the purpose of its collection, as stated herein.
The information collected is stored on servers in the USA and in France. Information that we collect and store on servers in France is subject to and complies with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). By using the Company’s services, our website, and any of our subsidiaries’ websites, you freely and specifically give us consent to store and use your Personal Information in France, as specified in this Policy.
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this Policy at any time. However, if at any time in the future we plan to use Personal Information in a way that materially differs from this Policy, we will post such changes here or otherwise inform you of such changes and provide you the opportunity to decide on such differing uses. Your continued use of The Company following the posting of any such changes to this Policy means you accept such changes.
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable data protection laws provide certain rights for individuals. The rights stated in this Policy are in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 which provides users with an individual right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of data concerning them.
To request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. This period will not exceed thirty (30) days.