Updated and Effective June 12, 2017
This Site is owned and operated by SRDS, which owns and licenses all the material on this Site.
A. GRANT OF LICENSE
- SRDS grants each paid subscriber (“Subscriber” or “you”) one license (the “License”) to use its website (this “Site”) or a relevant portion thereof. Subscriber may purchase additional licenses from SRDS. Subscriber shall receive one password and user identification for each license. Only one user per Personal Identification Number at a time may access the Site. The license may NOT be transferred to other locations of Subscriber
- This Site contains copyrighted animations, images, text, data and code (collectively, the “Content”). Downloading the Content does not transfer title to the Content, or any intellectual property rights therein, to Subscriber. It is illegal to duplicate, download or distribute any Content from this Site except for Subscriber’s internal business use. You may not modify or alter the Content in any way. You may not incorporate the Content into any materials that are publicly distributed or displayed. You may not resell, display, sublicense or distribute the Content in any form, including an online service, the Internet or any other telecommunications medium which currently exists or shall exist in the future. Republication or redistribution of the Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited. Use of any automated method, including but not limited to scripts or scrapers, is also expressly prohibited and will result in termination of your account without any refund.
- The design or layout of this website or of any other website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by SRDS, is protected by federal and international law and other intellectual property proprietary rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Subscriber must keep the Content, passwords and user identification numbers strictly confidential and will be liable for any unauthorized uses thereof. Subscriber will be required each password at least once per year.
B. LIMITATION OF WARRANTY AND DAMAGES
- SRDS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE IS DELIVERED “AS IS.” THE WARRANTY STATED HEREIN IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THIS WARRANTY CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY SRDS WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT.
- SRDS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT OR FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS, INTERRUPTIONS, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES OR OTHER DAMAGING ELEMENTS, OR THAT SRDS WILL CORRECT ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR DEFECTS. YOU ASSUME THE COST OF SERVICE, REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS TO YOUR HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT.
- IN NO EVENT WILL SRDS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF SRDS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL LIABILITY OF SRDS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS EXCEED THE LICENSE FEES PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO SRDS TO ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE.
C. OTHER LEGAL INFORMATION
- SRDS may discontinue the Site or Subscriber’s access thereto at any time without notice.
- Subscriber is responsible for obtaining, installing and maintaining all equipment needed to access and use the Site and shall ensure that the equipment is compatible with the Site. Subscriber is responsible for all telecommunications charges required to access and use the Site and for all taxes and other government charges relating to Subscriber’s use of the Site.
D. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
SRDS services are backed by over 93 years of experience as the leading provider of media and marketing information. If you are not completely satisfied, we offer a full money-back guarantee on annual subscriptions, based on the qualifications below.
To qualify for the money-back guarantee, you must:
- Have purchased access for a term of one year or more; no refunds are available for access plans less than one year
- Notify SRDS in writing within 10 business days from the date of purchase or renewal (written notification may be made via postal mail, fax, or email)
- Have less than 30 minutes of online access to SRDS.com and related online services
- Have not used reporting or data export functions on SRDS.com
- Return any and all print versions, in their original condition, within 14 days of the cancellation notification. Products should be shipped via a trackable carrier, at the client’s expense (unless due to an error by SRDS).
SRDS does not offer any refunds on products or services after 10 days from the original purchase date.
© SRDS. All rights reserved.
ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.