SRDS is an online multimedia planning platform that makes it easy for agencies and advertisers to connect with the media brands that fit their objectives.
Top U.S. ad agencies use SRDS for their media campaigns, searching among 125,000+ media properties, categorized by media type, market and geography.
When you’re teaching students how to build an integrated marketing campaign, they must know how to use SRDS to find business-to-business media, consumer magazines, newspapers, websites, radio and TV stations, out-of-home, and direct marketing lists.
With SRDS, students will be able to:
- Gain access to traditional, digital, and local media and the contact and rate information for thousands of media properties:
- Television: Network, Cable, Spot, Syndicated and Advanced TV
- Radio: Network, National Spot, Local
- Magazines: Consumer, B2B
- Newspapers: National, Daily, Community
- Outdoor: Digital, Mobile, Traditional Outdoor
- Digital: 22,000+ Websites
- Search by market, lifestyle, and demographic to find target consumers with Claritas 360
- Enjoy the convenience of IP access